US Government Patient Assistance Program, Operated by Pfizer — Terms & Conditions
By using this co-pay card, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The USG Patient Assistance Program is not health insurance and is available for Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE and uninsured patients only. Commercially insured patients are not eligible.
- Patient must be 12 years of age or older to redeem the USG PAP voucher.
- The patient’s primary diagnosis must be for an FDA-approved or FDA-authorized indication.
- This offer does not require, nor will it be made contingent on, purchase requirements of any kind.
- This program can be amended at any time without notification.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Patient must reside in the U.S. or a U.S. Territory.
- Prescription must be provided by a healthcare provider licensed in the U.S. or a U.S. Territory.
- The USG PAP Voucher is not transferable.
- Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other PAP voucher redemptions and will not identify you